What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

San Antonio Hangars?

Am looking at businesses in the San Antonio and Austin areas. Wondering what the hangar situation is around either location. It will be important to the decision on buying a business and relocating. Any input would be appreciated!
Thanks.

Stinson Airport on the South-side (KSSF) has just built some new T-Hangars. I've got one. They're nice. Call (210) 422-0035 for more information.

Kestrel Airpark

Am looking at businesses in the San Antonio and Austin areas. Wondering what the hangar situation is around either location. It will be important to the decision on buying a business and relocating. Any input would be appreciated!
Thanks.

Try Kestrel Airpark, 1T7. It is 20 miles north of San Antonio. It is an Airpak but there are Hangars for rent.

Another option

Try Zuehl Airpark just east of San Antonio . . .

Probably the cheapest hangar rates around ($150-$180 per month) for rent. Nice grass strip that can be used after a heavy rain. There are some issues there, feel free to call me or email me if you want to know more.

Rick
(612) 239-5128

Back