What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air Parts Update

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Hey Fellow RVer's,

I wanted to give everyone an update on the status of the transition. I hope to be up and running this weekend with a good but limited inventory of parts. I sincerely apologize for the delay and the frustration it has caused some of you. I thank you for working with me and being patient.

I have a good supply of the drain fairings, vents and pedal extensions. There will be a few tail links available as well.

I have the Tip Up latches being cut now and hope to have them in the next few weeks. Also, the tail wheel assemblies are being made right now and when done there will always be a positive inventory. These are a little more work to get going but progress is being made.

I have some exciting new products coming out including a tailwheel yoke for the RV14. This is a priority and is being drawn up now. Please be patient!!

We will have some really nice products coming out that I can't mention yet. These will include not only functional parts for your plane but a couple of things to make your build process easier!!!

Thanks again everyone for your patience. This process has taken longer than I thought but is nearly to fruition. I'll see everyone at Oshkosh and the RV Social of which I'm proud to be a sponsor!!

Back