- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 07-26-2017, 03:58 PM

I have Classic Aero and they are average... better than an old cessna however
Old 07-26-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by costa View Post
I have Classic Aero and they are average... better than an old cessna however
Hi Antonio,

Your comment really caught me off guard. Feedback on our Aviator seats has been overwhelmingly positive over the years. Some customers have even wished that we made seats for their other aircraft or automobiles.

The goal of our Aviator seats is not to be average, but to offer the most comfortable seating option available. Please help us understand what the issue is that you are experiencing, and how we can address it. We've made dozens of changes to improve our seats over the last 14 years. Your input may help us make the next improvement, and provide you with the comfort you would expect from Aviator seats.

Best regards,

541.926.1373 fax
www.classic.aero
VAF Advertiser since 2003
Old 08-01-2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke D View Post
Hi Antonio,

Your comment really caught me off guard. Feedback on our Aviator seats has been overwhelmingly positive over the years. Some customers have even wished that we made seats for their other aircraft or automobiles.

The goal of our Aviator seats is not to be average, but to offer the most comfortable seating option available. Please help us understand what the issue is that you are experiencing, and how we can address it. We've made dozens of changes to improve our seats over the last 14 years. Your input may help us make the next improvement, and provide you with the comfort you would expect from Aviator seats.

Best regards,
I have classic aero interior in my -7, it looks amazing and is extremely comfortable on the long hauls. The added lumbar support is a very nice option! I'm just about to pull the trigger on the baggage compartment panels to finish my interior off. I've been working with Jeremiah and he's extremely helpful and attentive. Keep up the great work Classic Aero!
Old 08-01-2017, 10:58 PM

Default Classic Aero

I had the stock seats with Abby's covering for approximately 400 hours. During some refurbishing, I decided to go with the Classic aero seats and interior. There is absolutely no comparison!!! Most of my flying is cross country so comfort is paramount. After flying with the Classic Aero, I wish I had done it from the get go. The full interior fits perfectly. I also had the seat bolster for pilot and passenger. Only marginal fatigue factor from 3.5 to 4 hours in the seat. With the stock seats I had a hard time getting comfortable.

On my new 7 I went with Classic Aero again. I worked with Jeremiah and Luke. I needed a couple of custom made pieces. They worked with me on getting this right.

Please understand that this is not a knock on Abby's work. Her covering was perfect and with better seat material this may be a way to go as a lower cost interior. I think the key with any of the interiors is the quality of the seat material.

I like the work ethic and customer service Classic Aero provided. You won't be disappointed.
RV-7 N717EE-Flying (Sold)
RV-7 N707EE-Building
EMS Bell 407,
Eurocopter 350 A-Star Driver