VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 08-02-2017, 06:48 PM

Default SOLD: GTX-330ES ADS-B Transponder (Photos Included)

I have another gorgeous unit just received from Garmin July 26. It comes with a tray, backplate, connector, 8130, warranty (from Garmin) and has just come direct from Garmin in Olathe,KS. I've included some shots below. This unit is listed on BarnS for almost 2500 but I will discount for VAF folks and be flexible on payment type and I will ship for free. Contact me if interested because I get calls on it daily.

If you have a WAAS source already it is just a simple wire addition. If you have a 330-non-ES just ship it into your Garmin dealer and get it done. If you don't want downtime contact me for exchange options as I've done a few if the unit is in pristine shape like this one and you keep flying.

The FAA ADS-B rebate ends next month so register for your rebate and this unit is eligible as is the 330ES upgrade if you go that route yourself.

Get it now and shipped for free or pickup at Spruce Creek 7FL6 and get lunch too.

Enjoy the pictures!
Paul Miller
321-214-1724
Spruce Creek

Last edited by paulmiller : 08-11-2017 at 08:59 PM. Reason: title
Old 08-02-2017, 11:26 PM

Default GTX-330ES ADS-B Transponder

Paul, how much does Garmin ask for 330 to 330ES upgrade?
Old 08-03-2017, 10:51 AM

Dealer list is somewhere north of $1300 now I think. Sometimes they come back quickly, sometimes they take up to two weeks. Add shipping and insurance to the above depending on how it gets sent.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:04 PM

Default 330 ES

Spruce did mine (experimental only) for $1100.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:47 PM

Pricing increased for the ES upgrade January 1 2017 and I'm only aware of dealer list. Spruce is a good source for upgrades. You can still get your rebate with that upgrade. Did you apply and receive it?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:04 PM

Default This unit sold

This unit sold today and one of the comments made by people inquiring was that Spruce was now quoting 4-8 week turnaround on ES upgrades and that caller believed the company was moving out of the line of business for whatever reason. I pass it along for one data point. My Garmin dealer has them back in about 7-14 days from shipped out date. Thanks to all who looked. The naked ES unit is still listed on this forum (no tray, no connector).