VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 08-09-2017, 05:52 PM

Default FS: Clarity Aloft Classic $525.

Purchased new from Amazon 1 week ago (Gulf Coast Avionics). I never used or tried the ear inserts. I would return to Amazon only thing is I paid with two credit cards so I added the money to a gift card and it looks like they won't refund the money to my credit card, only a gift card.

I would hate to loose money so the best I can do is offer free shipping in the USA.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Moderator, Asst. Line Boy

Dude,
Clarity Alofts are awesome. Why are you selling it?

Sid "Scroll" Mayeux, Col, USAF (ret)
Northwest Regional, Roanoke TX (52F...home of DR's Van Cave)
"KELLI GIRL" N260KM RV-7A tipper, YIO-360M1B, dual SkyView, GTN-650, VPX, EarthX LiFePO.
Wrap by AircraftWraps.Com. Nose Art by VictoryGirl.com.
90% done, 90% to go...
www.mykitlog.com/scrollf4/

Proud and grateful 2017 -=VAF=- Contributor
Old 08-09-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrollF4 View Post
Dude,
Clarity Alofts are awesome. Why are you selling it?
Just bought a bunch of things and now got a new job so moving, also getting married! Getting married was kind of a surprise as it will happen in 14 days!

Purchased in anticipation of my airplane being finished which is still 2 years away! Talk about I need to recoup some money for an overseas trip leaving Sunday (also last minute).

In addition I purchased and am returning, iPad mini 4, Statux box w/ahars and window mount suction, also Yaesau FTA-750L all new.. (so if anyone is interested), will post pics on request...

I had a previous sale as a seller also as a buyer if anyone wants to check my history.

Last edited by Abraham : 08-09-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:56 AM

Listen Dude, I didn't get married until 49 years of age. Got pilots license in 1972 and told my wife TO-BE under NO circumstances will I give up flying during married life. So either accept it or don't marry me , I mean it! You understand! Yep been married 17 years and no problem. Well she did go up flying once with me during chemo treatments and told me if iam going to die it will be in the plane! Yep got up 400' feet in the air and she said she couldn't look down because it was to far down. At that split moment she yelled get me DOWN, yep at that split second I keyed the mike to ask the tower if I could return for landing but the tower heard her say GET ME DOWN and ask if I had a problem. I stated NO but my wife does! 5 echo Delta you are cleared to land! Yep first and only flight she had with me. In the ten years she has been cancer free I built a hangar and a 7 year build of a RV9A that is flying. Nope she hasn't come along yet but flying is my middle name and it will NEVER BE CHANGED! Sorta sad she doesn't fly. So Dude stand tall, enjoy life as she sees marriage with you as you see Aviation! If you don't you'll be sorry!
Ron in Oregon RV9A flying!
Old 08-10-2017, 11:46 AM

Thanks for the PM's but once again I don't get emails from this site. Vans said they would fix it over a year ago so I missed the messages and already brought the items to UPS for return.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:15 PM

Interested in ipad and yaesu