VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2017, 01:20 PM

Default FS: Vans RV-7 Project (including delivery)

Update 8/18/17:
I forgot to note that the 160-horsepower Lycoming 0-320 (model B2B) engine includes carburetor, dual magnetos and flywheel.

FS: Vans RV-7 Project

Hi Everybody,

(Thought I would offer this on VAF before running ads on other websites.)

I am offering my Vans RV-7 empennage and wing kits, along with a certificated 160-horsepower Lycoming 0-320 (model B2B) for sale.

Empennage Kit: is almost completely finished.

Wing Kit: One wing nearly complete, the other wing needing the fuel tank finished, some final riveting, etc.

I have been told that the build quality of both the empennage and wing kits is "excellent," per one of EAA Chapter 309's tech counselors.

Lycoming 160-horsepower 0-320 Engine (model B2B): The engine
is high time (around 2,000 hours) so my plan was to complete the plane, then fly around with this engine for a year or two while saving funds to rebuild it into a 180-plus horsepower Titan 0-340 engine (if you buy this project, I will put you in touch with the part supplier). Engine includes logs.

Also included are miscellaneous parts/hardware, including hundreds of like-new clecos and a brand-new, unused ATS Pneumatic Squeezer.

Price: $12,000, including FREE DELIVERY within 250 miles of Charlotte, NC. Depending upon buyer's location/distance, may be able to still deliver complete project to you at a very reasonable delivery fee TBD.

Photos Here (if I did this right):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142676.../shares/M9r605

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
2016 VAF Annual Dues Paid

Last edited by Jimbot : 08-18-2017 at 02:37 PM.