VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 08-03-2017, 05:34 AM

Default Houston RV 7's

I own a charter airline in Central America that we have recently sold and will be moving back to the US this fall. I am looking to buy an RV 7A. I will be in Houston from August 14 to August 17. Any 7 or 7A's in the Houston area that I could come see while in the area? I would like to sit in one to see how I fit. thanks
Old 08-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Default Portland

If you can, you should go up to Portland, take a tour of Van's and get a ride in a couple of their models. This has helped many to make up their mind what RV works best for them and get a feel for how they fly. Yours, R.E.A. III #80888
Old 08-03-2017, 02:16 PM

I own a charter airline in central America and getting time off right now is difficult. We recently sold the company but I am employed by the new owners to help with the transition. It just so happens that we have to go to Houston for a few days mid August and thought I would take advantage of that time in the US to see an RV7 and hopefully to get to sit in one.