What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What could you do in one week of flying

Vlad

Well Known Member
A breakfast, a trip to a barbershop, a brunch, visiting a fingerprinting office followed by a FSDO appointment. Multiple sightseeing. Got intercepted (by a member of Dragon Flight I guess) near CG training facility. Changed two human autopilots. That's all and I didn't go anywhere :D

You need a sponsor!

Hey Vlad......you should speak to Aircraft Wraps or Garmin or ? and see if you can put ads on your airplane....with all the flying you do you would be a great form of advertisement!!!:D

I looked at the chart and was going to yell at you for being afraid of and circling around the Forces of Darkness, but then I read about trip number four above and see you are planning to invade the Capital City area! :D

Actually the routing is pretty much what you'd expect to get if you filed IFR. I'm not sure if you'd get the east side Dulles transition going to KHWY but you would if going to KHEF. At least you used to. Been awhile.

Mmmm.....I'll have to check and see who was flying patrol that day around the DC/Balt area:D. We're alway happy to bounce a fellow RV'er. If you fly through the area on a weekend try 122.875, our usual Tac1 freq.

Mmmm.....I'll have to check and see who was flying patrol that day around the DC/Balt area:D. We're alway happy to bounce a fellow RV'er. If you fly through the area on a weekend try 122.875, our usual Tac1 freq.

It was your guy for sure. Striped, black cowling. Wondering what was he doing low level at Cape May? :D

It was your guy for sure. Striped, black cowling. Wondering what was he doing low level at Cape May? :D

Sounds like you ran into Claw (http://www.pilotbill.com):

MA-RV-CC_88.jpg

Princeton

Vlad,
I'll be flying into Princeton tomorrow (Sat Mar 1) to look at a Decathlon. You available for lunch?
Jim Thill

Vlad,
I'll be flying into Princeton tomorrow (Sat Mar 1) to look at a Decathlon. You available for lunch?
Jim Thill

Jim let's coordinate time at the end of the day. I will be helping to move some stuff out of the airport up to 15 miles and back. Hangar green #3.

I looked at the chart and was going to yell at you for being afraid of and circling around the Forces of Darkness, but then I read about trip number four above and see you are planning to invade the Capital City area! :D

There is another Capitol City where you don't need the Mighty Pin. Security is invisible but tight :D

Hi Vlad,
Don't know if you remember me or not. I'm the one that gave you a ride in the Squirt at the Gathering. I thought you wanted to come down to the Big Easy. When you get ready, send me a PM. I'm 90 miles north of New Orleans.
Allen

Hi Vlad,
Don't know if you remember me or not. I'm the one that gave you a ride in the Squirt at the Gathering. I thought you wanted to come down to the Big Easy. When you get ready, send me a PM. I'm 90 miles north of New Orleans.
Allen

Allen, of course I remember that ride and the story how you built the boat :)
Big Easy is on the bucket list but after Alaska I will keep you in the know. Are you coming to TN this year? Do you remember at G-6 how Chris taught his mother to scare me at the airport after certain maneuvers? She did :D

Allen, of course I remember that ride and the story how you built the boat :)
Big Easy is on the bucket list but after Alaska I will keep you in the know. Are you coming to TN this year? Do you remember at G-6 how Chris taught his mother to scare me at the airport after certain maneuvers? She did :D

Im in TN, would be nice to meet up with you guys!

Lynn you can catch us Sept 19-21 at KAPT. One of those days not all three :D

Nice! KAPT is not far from me at all. I live east of Chattanooga. Maybe by Sep I will have my PPL and can fly the rental out to meet you guys.

Back