What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 at Copperstate Fly-in

rvbuilder2002

Legacy Member
Mentor
Barring any other snags that nature can throw in our path, the RV-14 should be arriving at the fly-in early afternoon tomorrow, and will be on display for the rest of the fly-in.

Let the tour begin!

Hey I have a great idea. In order to end the year with a bang:D and start record sales of the RV14 how about a 49 state tour beginning here in Texas after Copper State. Kind of follow in the foot steps of the RV 1.:eek: Coming full circle so to speak.:rolleyes: Let me be the first to volunteer to fly a few of those legs while you guys/Elfs begin knocking out those wing kits!:cool:

Hey I have a great idea. In order to end the year with a bang:D and start record sales of the RV14 how about a 49 state tour beginning here in Texas after Copper State. Kind of follow in the foot steps of the RV 1.:eek: Coming full circle so to speak.:rolleyes: Let me be the first to volunteer to fly a few of those legs while you guys/Elfs begin knocking out those wing kits!:cool:

Jet guy, you are a market genius. That is a great idea. :D

Kind of follow in the foot steps of the RV 1.:eek: Coming full circle so to speak.:rolleyes:

We could get the old RV-1 Pilot Group to retrace their routes, but I think we'd all be totally lost inside that huge cockpit!! :p

John if it happens ( and it a great idea ) just remember to remind Colin (Rdog) that the RV14 is not his kit he purchased. You will have to keep a eye on him and the 14 should it visit KDTO :D

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing it down for the weekend. I'm impressed with what I saw and the questions that were answered. :)

We could get the old RV-1 Pilot Group to retrace their routes, but I think we'd all be totally lost inside that huge cockpit!! :p

I'm in, and if anybody can sell the idea to Van's, it's you.
(somehow, I don't think they will need somebody that lives 50 miles from the factory and that would take it to all the places it has already been around here, but I am still counting on you!)
It's an airplane. I would love to fly it.

Back