VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 12-10-2017, 08:17 AM

Default Never Installed NavWorx exp

Whatís the chance of me getting half my return on my investment since I donít have a Garmin to attach my NavWorx to?
Old 12-10-2017, 08:32 AM

There is an AMOC request pending to allow it be used for ADS-B in only.
When that is approved - the value of your unit increases. Keep following the other threads for that AMOC.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:01 PM

This is the 600 EXP right? I donít believe there will be an AMOC on that one as there is no way to feed it approved gps info, although someone was looking at hacking into it. Even if thatís successful there will be no support and possibly no software. Yours and mine both are worth less than an air show hot dog.
Someone was working on a fix to keep it as a ADSB IN source by disabling the transmitter.
Tim Andres
Old 12-10-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2542 View Post
This is the 600 EXP right? I donít believe there will be an AMOC on that one as there is no way to feed it approved gps info, although someone was looking at hacking into it. Even if thatís successful there will be no support and possibly no software. Yours and mine both are worth less than an air show hot dog.
Someone was working on a fix to keep it as a ADSB IN source by disabling the transmitter.
Tim Andres
I'm the one who has a global AMOC pending to disable the UAT transmitter and use the ADS600-EXP as an ADS-B IN receiver. From discussions with the FAA, it appears it will be approved soon. As suggested, follow the thread "NavWorx ADS600-EXP AMOC Disable UAT"" for updates.
2018 Dues Paid