What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV4 Ride

Silver236

I'm New Here
Greetings all,

My friend, who is a C-130 Pilot in the Air Force, had recently introduced me to RV4 when I showed interest in owning a plane. I am an active duty Marine and will be on leave for the month of June in San Antonio. I was wondering if someone is kind enough to give me a ride. I will pay for your time and gas. Unfortunately, my friend is currently stationed overseas so I am unable to meet up with him in person. Thank you for your time and consideration. Please PM.

Ed

Welcome to VAF

Ed, welcome aboard the good ship VAF:D

And, thank you for your service.

Greetings all,

My friend, who is a C-130 Pilot in the Air Force, had recently introduced me to RV4 when I showed interest in owning a plane. I am an active duty Marine and will be on leave for the month of June in San Antonio. I was wondering if someone is kind enough to give me a ride. I will pay for your time and gas. Unfortunately, my friend is currently stationed overseas so I am unable to meet up with him in person. Thank you for your time and consideration. Please PM.

Ed

I have a -4 and will be glad to take you flying. My buddy also has a -7 and I?m sure he?d be glad to take you flying as well. We?re just south of San Antonio down in George West...Live Oak County (8T6). PM me your contact information so that we can get everything lined up.

Mark

Mike,

Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm definitely looking to soak in the knowledge on this forum.

Mark,

I will send you a PM. Thank you for your kind offer.

Ed

Back