What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Precision Airmotive Silver Hawk throttle lever

PCollins

I'm New Here
Having put the Precision Airmotive Silver Hawk fuel injection control on my RV-8 I realized that the throttle lever was not having full travel. I called Precision and spoke with Pete Nielson who was great about trading my 2" throttle lever for one that properly fit and gave full travel to the throttle. They made the switch for no cost! Here is a note Pete sent me;

"To all of our Silver Hawk customers, if you are having any questions about installation, maintenance, or trouble shooting of your system, please contact us. You can call us at 360-651-8282 from 7am to 3:30pm pacific time, weekdays or email us at [email protected] anytime.
We can exchange levers if you are having trouble getting the controls to line up. A list of our standard levers can be found online at: http://www.precisionairmotive.com/silver_hawk_ex.htm "

Great folks and wonderful support!
Paul Collins N8ZV RV-8

They did the same exchange for me on my mixture arm when I changed cable routing - after 500 hours! Great service.

Back