What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted--RV Mechanic--Atlanta

There are lots of guys around who can step in, depending on the nature of the job. What are you looking to get done

But if you just want a name, I'd suggest Vic Syracuse, although there are plenty of other options.

There are lots of guys around who can step in, depending on the nature of the job. What are you looking to get done

But if you just want a name, I'd suggest Vic Syracuse, although there are plenty of other options.

A mechanic who can fix everything--I wasn't a builder

donaziza,

You didn't say which side of Atlanta you're on...

If Southeast of Atlanta works for you, Ray Lawrence of Kaolin Aviation in Sandersville (KOKZ) has a lot of RV experience (he flies one too).

Mallards Landing

I'm at Mallards Landing on the South Side of Atlanta. Let me know how I can help.

Vic

Plus one for Vic at Mallards Landing. He and Carrol have built many and helped finish a lot of RVs. He does pre-buys and Condition Inspections. He's a Tech Counselor and DAR too.

++++ for Vic Syracuse! He is a very talented builder, mechanic, DAR, tech counselor, etc! If something's not right, he will make it right.

Jerry Esquenazi
RV-8 N84JE

What part of Atlanta are you located. There are several EAA chapters around with lots of RV knowledge who can help you.

John Morgan

Several RVs at KLZU . Come to the EAA chapter breakfast on Sat morning Nov 1 and introduce yourself to a handful of RV builders.

John Morgan

Back