What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

To G3xpert

Erimo

Well Known Member
Sorry if I use VAF to get in touch with Garmin, but they do not get my many emails probably drowned while crossing the Atlantic ocean. If possible, I would like them to contact me by email via my VAF profile so that I'll answer their email directly afterwards.

Still sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.

Sorry if I use VAF to get in touch with Garmin, but they do not get my many emails probably drowned while crossing the Atlantic ocean. If possible, I would like them to contact me by email via my VAF profile so that I'll answer their email directly afterwards.

Still sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.

Hello Eric,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles reaching us.

Please send an email to [email protected] and we will watch out for it in both the normal Inbox and the spam box to make sure it isn't getting filtered for some reason.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I received the email that you sent me directly. I shall answer it : if you do not receive anything it will be in the spam box.
Please keep me informed.

Hi Steve,

I received the email that you sent me directly. I shall answer it : if you do not receive anything it will be in the spam box.
Please keep me informed.

Thanks, Eric. Nothing received yet, but there seems to be a delay in getting suspicious emails delivered at times.

It isn't uncommon for us to need to occasionally extract customer emails from the Outlook junk email holding area labeled as "suspicious URL" or "spam". When we do this we can tell the system that this is an important customer - don't do that again!

Any chance this is being filtered on your side? Do you have a gmail or other account you might try?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I sent you an email with a new adress (with the same internet provider). If it doen't work, I'll try with an Gmail adress.

Hi Steve,

I sent you an email with a new adress (with the same internet provider). If it doen't work, I'll try with an Gmail adress.

Hi Eric,

Still no emails from you this weekend.

I found some emails we exchanged back in January, and added that email address to our Outlook "safe senders" list if you are still using that email address and want to re-try.

Thanks,
Steve

Back