What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Instructor for Dynon Glass

Dreamin9

My new to me 9A with fresh panel upgrade will be based at Winter Haven (GIF) for the first three months of the year.
I'm looking for an instructor in the area experienced in Dynon Glass to help with the transition. Double II would be a bonus.

Thanks,

Carl

PS Hope to make a few breakfast/lunch flyouts.

Not a CFI but have about 300hrs flying with a Dynon SkyView since March 2013 and know it very well. I have flown with others to help them transition and enjoy doing so. I live in St. Augustine (KSGJ) and fly to KGIF often. If you can't find a CFI maybe I can help.
:cool:

Dynon also has a series of instructional videos on their website on how to leverage various aspects of the Skyview. I viewed most of them and learned a few things I didn't know.

Carl,

You can fly up and pick me up just about any time for some "dual". I don't have the CFI, of cose, but know the Dynon and can be safety pilot for some hood time.

My new to me 9A with fresh panel upgrade will be based at Winter Haven (GIF) for the first three months of the year.
I'm looking for an instructor in the area experienced in Dynon Glass to help with the transition. Double II would be a bonus.

Thanks,

Carl

PS Hope to make a few breakfast/lunch flyouts.
I have an RV-10 for 8 months that Jesse Saint helped me with in a build assist program. I was told it would take 100 hours to feel proficient and that was about right. It will be a huge help if you will watch the Dynon videos and find some experienced Dynon pilots to ask questions of when they come up. Jesse is good to fly with and has a wonderful shop with lots of RV experience in Donnellon. He can help you contact RV/Dynon pilots in Florida as well. PM me if you have any questions.

Back