What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Banquet tickets not on website?

goatflieg

Well Known Member
I've seen the notice from the mothership posted here about AirVenture Banquet tickets being available, but I haven't been able to find any info on them on the Van's website. I usually reserve them online, and I've been so consumed with painting aircraft parts lately that when I finally remember to call, they're closed. Any other info from any other VAF members? Don't want to miss out...

ONLINE 2017 OSH Banquet Tickets

I went to the Make A Secure Payment link and sent $35 with a NOTE that it was for ONE 2017 Oshkosh AirVenture Banquet Ticket.

Got an email back and this is what it says at the bottom of the order:
Notes: $35 for 2017 Oshkosh AirVenture Banquet Dinner Ticket. Will pick up at OSH.

Going ONLINE to check my credit card Transactions, I find a $35 pending charge at Vans Aircraft Inc OR.

I had to call Van's for something else today, and also mentioned that there was no order spot on the web site - so just bought my tickets over the phone (they already have my credit card on file....awfully convenient...and dangerous....)

I had to call Van's for something else today, and also mentioned that there was no order spot on the web site - so just bought my tickets over the phone (they already have my credit card on file....awfully convenient...and dangerous....)

So do we all call and have it added to Ironflights CC? That works great.

what's the banquet usually entail?

This will be my first time. for those of you who have been there before, iwat's the banquet entail?

Back