What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV's near Kenedy Tx?

acam37

Well Known Member
Any RV-4's around Kenedy area? Unfortunately I'm stuck in South Tx. For a week or so. (Oilfield) So my project is once again on hold. I'd like to take a look at a -4 firewall because I ran into a problem with the original builders method of mounting the engine. Anyone with a -6 or -7 willing to let me tag along for a ride? I've been an RV owner for almost a year now and have yet to leave the ground in one.

I'm located in Cotulla which is not too far west of you. All I have over here is -10, but its still an RV and lots of fun.

Mark gave me the contact info of an RV-7 owner in George West. I'll give him a call as soon as I can.

RVs Near Kenedy

Know what you mean about being stuck somewhere, I've been in Peru coming up on 2 months accomplishing nothing on my project.

Used to be several RVs up in Lockhart that I visited when I lived in LaVerna. At that time some of the guys were in the "white Pages".

RV

I have an RV-8 at Zuehl (1TE4). Not too far from you. And there is also a couple of nice RV-4s & 6s on the field.

Back