What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Levil Aviation Issues?

edclee

Well Known Member
Patron
Anyone buy the Levil Blade ADS-B at Oshkosh and not gotten it yet? I cant even get them to return calls or Emails. Maybe they are swamped with business trying to deliver their new BOM and Blade products, but you would think they at least answer the phone or call back???
Ed

I've never purchased anything from them. I have communicated with them several times. Ananda has always been very helpful. I know their staff is small so hopefully they are just trying to catch up. Still not an excuse for not getting a response back but hopefully they will soon.

Anyone buy the Levil Blade ADS-B at Oshkosh and not gotten it yet? I cant even get them to return calls or Emails. Maybe they are swamped with business trying to deliver their new BOM and Blade products, but you would think they at least answer the phone or call back???
Ed

It states on their website that due to being overwhelmed, they are not accepting orders at this time

Back