What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: RV-6 Tail Kit and Wings

rv8builder2014

I have an rv-6 tail kit and wings that I would like to get rid of. The tail kit has the horizontal stabilizer service bulletin completed. I'm in the process of finishing the wings right now. I would be happy to run any wiring/ pitot and AOA tubing requested and fit any wing tips that would be requested before it ships. I'm asking 7k for the pair and shipping is on the buyer to pay for and coordinate. Send me a private message on here if you are interested and we can get in touch.

Interested

I have an rv-6 tail kit and wings that I would like to get rid of. The tail kit has the horizontal stabilizer service bulletin completed. I'm in the process of finishing the wings right now. I would be happy to run any wiring/ pitot and AOA tubing requested and fit any wing tips that would be requested before it ships. I'm asking 7k for the pair and shipping is on the buyer to pay for and coordinate. Send me a private message on here if you are interested and we can get in touch.

Very interested, PM sent.
Thanks'
Smokey

Back