What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Avery Tools

KenAvery

Just a quick note, the new Averytools website is up.
It utilizes the old shopping cart, but I am working on a new cart now.

Looks nice, Ken!

...but why is this guy looking at a hammer drill on your homepage?

1.jpg

It doesn't seem too "aeronautical".

To be perfectly honest with you, I think your company is great and your people, very helpful. Constructively, your web catalog and shopping cart doesn't represent your company too well.

Keep up the good work!

:) CJ

Ken, the new website is looking great. I'm honored a few of my pics made the cut in the new layout as well as a few in the rotating image at the top (Martin/Claudia, Paul S. in Oregon and Ross Burgess at 52F.).

I'm proud to have built Flash using Avery Tools and consider everyone over there friends. They are really, really nice people. A class act.
index.3.gif

Danny King in the lobby of Avery Tools.

plane1.jpg

Alex DeDominicis turning final for 35 at Gainsville,TX. This was the day Jay, Alex and I went to the Cosmosphere up in Hutchinson, Kansas (a great place to RViate).

Best,

You caught me!

We are working on a new image for that header. It is a fill in by my developer buddy.

Your eyes are too good! :)

The web catalog has gone way past its liife cycle, but I am excited about how the new version is working out. I hope to have it up in May. It will have online card processing available, and due to this we are integrating it with the in-house application we use so inventory online matches in-house inventory

Doug, thank you for the kind words. Thank you for setting up a forum where we can post stuff like this. Is this forum made by vbulletin?

You should have a marketplace board on here.

Great website and Great Tools. Just a little something I whipped up with my Avery Tools. Can't thank you enough for recommending that pneumatic squeezer. Never did buy a hand squeezer. See you folks at Oshkosh.

Roberta Hegy

hegyrv7a26ox.jpg

Back