What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dan C W&B database

uk_figs

Well Known Member
Friend
For some reason Dan C's W&B database comes up with a blank page, is it just me or did Dan remove the DB for some reason.
Wanted to see how my -7 compared with others that have been built, mine came out at 1115 lbs without paint and gearleg fairings and pants (0-360, sensenich FP, slider with Dynon glass cockpit, classic aero interior). I noticed on the Van's site they have the empty weight range between 1061 and 1114.

Sorry guys, I took it down temporarily while I sort out some new hosting options for some of this stuff. I hope to have it back up in a few weeks/months.

suggestion/question

Sorry guys, I took it down temporarily while I sort out some new hosting options for some of this stuff. I hope to have it back up in a few weeks/months.

Is it possible to set it up so that owner can go back and update W&B after paint and fairings, etc.

Is it possible to set it up so that owner can go back and update W&B after paint and fairings, etc.

Back