What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builders near Coeur d'Alene/Spokane

bwestfall

Well Known Member
Just moved to CdA this last week and would love to meet VAF'ers or EAB folks in the area. I will likely head to the next local EAA chapter meetings but thought I'd post here as well.

Welcome

I live in Spokane just south of KGEG, The local EAA is a great group with a ton of experience and is pretty active. I'll PM you my contact info. Welcome to the group.

-Robert

Chapter 79 at KSFF (Spokane Felts Field) meets second Friday of the month with burgers at 6:00 meeting at 7:00. Burger burn/movie/social time every Saturday at 6:00. Website eaa79.org

Chapter 79 at KSFF (Spokane Felts Field) meets second Friday of the month with burgers at 6:00 meeting at 7:00. Burger burn/movie/social time every Saturday at 6:00. Website eaa79.org

OK, thanks for the info... will most likely get out there this weekend.

Portland?

Hey Ben,
I know some great -10 builders in the Portland, OR area I can put you in touch with! :p

Hey Ben,
I know some great -10 builders in the Portland, OR area I can put you in touch with! :p

Ha ha... thx. Short hop for a flying 10 but I'm not quite there. Sadly my kit is still in Portland because I don't have a hangar/home for it yet. I'm just about ready to put the wings on for final assembly so the delay is killing me.

I understand completely. Just let me know if you need me to haul anything or anybody from Portland to your new home. I've been meaning to get up to the area since last year.

D

Back