What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 FWF info

woodmanrog

Well Known Member
Guys,
We received our FWF kit about a week ago and all I can say is it was worth the wait. Many details have been sorted out that will save the builder bucu time and mistakes, especially the baffle components. The exhaust system even had the heat sensor holes pre drilled. There are over 250 RV14 kits sold and I know that quite a few people are clamoring for all of the kits but be patient and you won't be disappointed. While waiting for the FWF we installed a lot of the panel components, wheel pants, fairings, etc. Always something to work on while waiting and in the end the time factor is balancing out nicely. Be patient, it's worth it.

Where is FWF on Vans

I don't see the FWF kit on the Van's website. I've looked at the order forms and the accessory catalog.

I'm mainly interested in knowing the cost.

I don't see the FWF kit on the Van's website. I've looked at the order forms and the accessory catalog.

I'm mainly interested in knowing the cost.

From their front page:

http://vansaircraft.com/pdf/14SPLASH.pdf

Customers do not need an order form for the Firewall Forward Kits. Just contact our parts department and specify whether you?re building an RV‐14 or and RV‐14A.

RV‐14 FIREWALL FORWARD KIT..... $6875.00
RV‐14A FIREWALL FORWARD KIT..... $6950.00

Back