What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

14A or 14 in Atlanta

mulde35d

Well Known Member
Friend
I am in Atlanta for work this week and was curious if anyone had a 14a or 14 with the wings and fuselage mostly complete but not yet closed up. FWF would be really nice too. I would really like to check out the inner structure in person and figured Atlanta was a hotbed for builders.

If I can come take a look one of these evenings please send me a PM. Thanks

Call Synergy Air

Try contacting Synergy Air South:

(678) 854-6498
Newnan Coweta KCCO

They may have a -14 in progress.

Try contacting Synergy Air South:

(678) 854-6498
Newnan Coweta KCCO

They may have a -14 in progress.

I will give it a shot, but doubt they would be open by the time I can break away from work.

Of note, I can bring beer if someone is available. My flight leaves Thursday night.

Possibility

You can try pm?ing JHartline.
He is about an hour out. Not sure where he is on his build.
Best of luck.

I?m actually building my 14A empennage at Synergy South these past 2 weeks. The guys here are great and have a great setup. There is a 14 here with a Thunderbolt 390 mounted and the panel mostly completed. Sounds like you may have a hard time getting here before they close up at 4:00 every day though. I?d give Vic Syracuse, the Van?s East Coast rep a call. He has a 14A at Falcon Field, KFFC: http://www.baselegaviation.com

Kinda close

I am in the Greenville SC area at the stage you are looking for > all of the airframe stuff substantially complete, almost finished with all of the wiring.

If you are driving from Atlanta back to VA, I am on your route back.

Travel

Definitely won?t make it to synergy by 4pm.

Unfortunately I am flying back via commercial air.

I have flown the vans RV14 previously here in Atlanta, but hoping to find one without all the main skins attached, or at least partially open. I appreciate the help so far. I just need to find one. Thanks

Hey Jon, I'm about 30 mins north of the city and about to close up my slow-build wings. I would invite you up, unfortunately I'm out of town with work and don't get home until Thursday night. Maybe next time.
Shawn

Jon, All my major structures are closed up but you are welcome to give me a call about coming out to take a look. Check your PMs

Back