VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 05-16-2018, 06:39 PM

Default Glass Avionics Equipment For Sale

The link below is to pictures of the equipment in my panel operational prior to being removed.

pix.sfly.com/UY0NofyK

The link below is to pictures of the equipment after it was removed and ready for sale.

pix.sfly.com/na1_BWzU

If you want to contact me directly, I assume that is OK, my email is:
donaldjp at pacbell.net

1. GRT Horizon HX series EFIS (8.4”) screen with synthetic vision and ARINC 429 interface. Includes Magnetometer + AHRS. $3,100

2. GRT Horizon WS series EFIS (First generation) copilot side used for engine instruments. $800

3. GRT EIS 6000 with all probes and sensors for six cylinder Lycoming engines (Long Life EGT probes). $800

4. TruTrak Digiflight II series Autopilot, w/ servos for pitch and roll. $1,200

5. TruTrak backup ADI (2.25”) Nulite lighting included. $600

6. Garmin GMA 340 audio panel. $1,100

7. Round dial, airspeed $150 and altimeter $300. Nulites, background lighting for instruments included.

8. Falcon 12-AN5812 heated pitot tube and attaching bracket that works with all of this equipment. $375

9. Rieker Phila slip indicator, Model 1040, FAA approved, used on Boeing 757-200. $70

10. Wet Compass (lighted). $50

11. Duckworks 50W landing lights (2) with two transformers. $50

I am not very good at working on this site so emailing me directly with questions is probably best. I can send you my phone number if you wish. Shipping will be via FedEx 2nd day air, cost to be determined based on number of items in shipment.

Last edited by DJP : 05-18-2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: bad links to pictures
Old 05-16-2018, 06:53 PM

Default EIS6000

Iíll take the EIS package. Email inbound soon for further coordination/details.

[3. GRT EIS 6000 with all probes and sensors for six cylinder Lycoming engines (Long Life EGT probes). $800]
Prior partner in RV-9a & RV-10
Now flying RV-10 #40515
Old 05-16-2018, 07:22 PM

I'm interested in the landing lights but the links need an account that I don't have. Are the complete kits there? PM info if you could.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 05-17-2018, 06:54 AM

Default Link doesn't work

Don,

Please make the link public so those of us that do not have a Shutterfly account can view the pictures.
"Sure is nice to have smart friends"
2018 dues paid
Old 05-17-2018, 07:59 AM

Default Glass Avionics Equipment For Sale

I realized that the links I posted yesterday did not display so I figured out where I went wrong and posted the correct ones so that the items could be seen.

The link below is to pictures of the equipment in my panel operational prior to being removed.

pix.sfly.com/UY0NofyK

The link below is to pictures of the equipment after it was removed and ready for sale.

pix.sfly.com/na1_BWzU

Last edited by Mike S : 05-17-2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:07 AM

I do not know how to send PM, sorry, you will have to use my email, donaldjp@pacbell.net
Old 05-17-2018, 08:34 AM
Senior Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP View Post
I realized that the links I posted yesterday did not display so I figured out where I went wrong and posted the correct ones so that the items could be seen.

pix.sfly.com/UY0NofyK

pix.sfly.com/na1_BWzU
Your links still do not work, but I was able to copy/paste them into a new window and my browser found them.

As to PMs------- click on the login name of the person you want to send a PM, there is a drop down menu that will allow you to send them a PM.

When someone sends you a PM, a notice will show up in the box at the upper right of your screen page, just under the Garmin ad.

Rv-10, N210LM.

Flying as of 12/4/2010

Phase 1 done, 2/4/2011

Sold after 240+ wonderful hours of flight.

"Flying the airplane is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding or doing anything about it."