What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GNC 355 - finally a replacement for GNC 250XL

N729LS

Well Known Member
Patron
GNC 355 - Finally - a replacement for GNC 250XL or GX60!

Garmin has now announced August availability of a new GPS/COM, the GNC 355, in the same line as the GPS 175 (GPS only) and GNX 375 (GPS/transponder with ADS-B) I have been waiting for something to replace my long-since-unsupported GNC 250XL, and it looks like this is it! :cool: Not a slide-in replacement, but same size and should connect to my older AFS3500 EFIS like a 430 would, I hope. Should also work for the GNC300 series and Apollo GX60 units.
Andy

Last edited:
Garmin has now announced August availability of a new GPS/COM, the GNC 355, in the same line as the GPS 175 (GPS only) and GNX 375 (GPS/transponder with ADS-B) I have been waiting for something to replace my long-since-unsupported GNC 250XL, and it looks like this is it! :cool: Not a slide-in replacement, but same size and should connect to my older AFS3500 EFIS like a 430 would, I hope. Should also replace the GNC300 series units.
Andy

It also looks like it will be a great replacement for the GX60 that I and others have been using.

Back