What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Eating Oreos with an RV

That's awesome, I can't wait to show my daughter that! (She's 9)
Last year on a flight home from California we were making a stick of gum float and she couldn't stop laughing. We never thought to try and catch it though.:D

Pick your passengers carefully. The wrong one is gonna taste their Oreos twice ;)

Great video! But everyone knows that Oreos are inedible without being dunked in milk first. Up the degree of difficulty. :)

Great video! But everyone knows that Oreos are inedible without being dunked in milk first. Up the degree of difficulty. :)
Hey, if Bob Hoover can pour lemonade backwards, left handed, while rolling, surely you can find a way to dunk an Oreo and then route it to your mouth...

Um... Let me know how it works out... :p

Haha great video! I'm a true pros addict. Eat them every night although from the comfort of my bed!

Back in the day?

Use to do this with M&Ms in the C-150?great fun. Worth noting: anyone wishing to use that commodity for the same purpose ? get the peanut M&Ms. They?re bigger, and not as apt to get accidently snorked up the nose. (yeah..damhik). Oh, and wear glasses of some kind (?You?ll shoot your eye out, kid!?)

Safety first, always.

Hey, if Bob Hoover can pour lemonade backwards, left handed, while rolling, surely you can find a way to dunk an Oreo and then route it to your mouth...

Um... Let me know how it works out... :p

Maybe if you hold a glass of milk between you and the Oreo, when you push forward the milk will float up out of the glass, then the Oreo will pass through it. Close enough right?!

Tim

Nice!

A new definition for, "tossing your cookies", in the aviation community.

Thanks for sharing,

And the winner is Lycoming

Great fun watching this very cool video :D Nice pitch control!
That sounds like it might be a Subaru. I hope OREO pays Liz well if they make a TV commercial with your video.

Not to spoil the fun , but I had a neighbor with a Piper Lance ( IO 540). He would often do the zero g thing for his passengers.

Me being a mechanical nerd, I could not help but watch the oil pressure drop into the bottom of the red zone, during the brief 2 -3 second zero G parabola. I did not say a word as the PAX were having way too much fun. Within a year of my observation his AMO shipped his 540 off for rebuild as it was producing too much metal in the filter. He flew a lot of different people and I have no idea how many repetitions he did, but I have to assume it was done on most flights for laughs and giggles.

A lot of fun aerobatics can be done with no loss of oil pressure, however I don't do this one, even as hilarious as it is to watch. YMMV :)

I think the RV is very tight for a Heimlich if ever it was needed.

Last edited:
Back