What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9 Garmin GSA 28 Roll Servo Install Pics

Does anyone have a photo of the Garmin GSA 28 roll servo installation they could share? I've spent about an hour staring at the Van's and Garmin installation drawings and they seem to contradict one another.

Here is a picture of mine when I installed it.

2014-05-06+16.36.21.jpg

I have seen Darins plane. It is a beauty! He was nice enough to fly on over to KEUL to show me how he did his cowl and get me re-motivated in my build.

Thanks guys!

It looks like I got it now. My biggest problem was that the bellcrack weldment assemblies were mislabeled and I was trying to make left wing B/C work in the right wing. (You can see it in one of the pics.

Thanks again for the help!

iframe>

It looks like I got it now. My biggest problem was that the bellcrack weldment assemblies were mislabeled and I was trying to make left wing B/C work in the right wing. (You can see it in one of the pics.

Thanks again for the help!

iframe>
Half way around the world, Eastern Cape, South Africa. I had trouble trying to fit the new GSA 28 servo until it dawned on me that the left bell crank, was in fact, the right hand one.

So you are not alone. My kit number is 91983 delivered 2011.

Back