What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pro Seal Hardener

qiutong

Hi everyone,

I've finished my fuel tanks and have some Pro Seal left over. I tried to measure the two components carefully, but it appears as though I may have been a little heavy on the hardener in that I have run out. I find that the left over Pro Seal is quite handy around my shop for other less critical projects, but without any more hardener, it's useless. Does anyone know if we can buy just the hardener or what commonly available chemical would do the trick?

Thanks,
Brad

The hardener seams to run out before the white stuff . I ordered a whole kit for the extra stuff , naca ducts, hinges etc. Vans has the best price on it.
Tom

I'd call SealPak in Wichita...my guess as the most likely to sell just the hardener.

Best,

Jim

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one to run out of the hardener first. Maybe I didn't miss-measure after all. I looked at Sealpaks website and didn't see any "Part B" hardener offered individually, but I'll give them a call just to make sure. In the mean time, if anyone else has any ideas, please chime in.

Thanks,
Brad

Back