What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

red cube

stamper

Well Known Member
Was wondering if the red cube comes with any of the efis that a persons buys for his panel. The reason I ask this is that this spring I rebuilt my motor for my super cub and installed a engine monitor for it and it came with the fuel cube. So just wondering if the red cube has to be bought separate or if it comes with some of the glass instruments one buys. Also if you do have to buy it separate where did everyone buy it from.

Comes with a Garmin setup from Steinair. Maybe not specifically with the efis itself but at least with one of the sensor / engine monitor kits you'll need anyway.

The FT-60 Fuel Flow Transducer, "red cube", can be had from any number of places retail. Its not "part" of the EFIS per se, but can be part of packages from various suppliers. Google "FT-60 Fuel" and you will find many sources.

Thanks guys. I'll figure out my panel stuff and that should take care of the red cube. Having fun now.

Mine was included in the GRT EIS with fuel flow option.

As others said, look carefully at what's included and what is an option, when shopping for engine monitors and/or EFIS boxes.

Back