What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Canada: New Brunswick

Wow nothing here after being open for 6 years:eek:

Bathurst is a great destination. The trouble is airport fees and no 100 LL fuel. Plan ahead for fuel and expect to pay about 15 a day for tie down. Rental car on the field lots things to see and do being right on the bay.

Havelock has breakfast ever Sunday during the summer.

Moncton has everything you need and an airport of entry. Park at the flight school, they will look after you.

Last edited:
Hey Troy
I just did a trip into Fredericton yesterday to visit my nephew. What a gorgeous day. I stole his car and drove up to the Mactaquac to see the hyrodam, wow.
Ron

a few RVs there.

There are two RV-8s, 3 RV-4s there that I know of. Don and Ross two of the famous RV-1 pilots live there. Jerry Wilcox who's built a bunch of RVs lives in Fredericton, as does RV-4 owner Joe Hine. Great folks and a nice destination, lots of airports all around the province.

Love Canada

Been to NB once with Ron. Stanley Flyin then to Moncton. Enjoyed Center tour and good weather. Did you fix that brake Ron? :D

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

Will be back next year.

NB

HI
Didn't know that this tread exist.

Pokemouche is near lamque and tracadie. Beautiful sight seeing. I don't know if they have fuel. The shore and islands are really beautiful.

I think there is 10$ landing fee that they send you by mail. Probably have to plan ahead if you want to rent a car to visit.

Miramichi aslso have a great community of aviation. They have some fuel. During the summer, there is gliders activity the week end by the air cadet.
There is fuel. normally good price. ( for canada).

Debert normally have cheap fuel ( but it's in Nova Scotia)

In moncton, there is the moncton flight college that have some tie down and fuel. On another apron ( apron 7) we are building a hangar own buy the airplane owner in the hangar) We plan to have tie down avalable next summer. Our hangar will only be ready in a couple of week. We would be happy to see any of you next year.

there is some picture of the construction here

https://picasaweb.google.com/lanvinhdo/MonctonAeroClub?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I was going to mention Podmouche too, it was where I had my first airplane ride as a kid. I flew my RV9 there in 06 or 07. Got a bill in the mail just for landing. Of all the place in Canada I landed on that trip, it was the only place that charged me. I was disappointed. I think they wave it if you get fuel though. I wish I knew them.

The entire coast line is beautiful to fly around. And the best part of New Brunswick and all off Atlantic Canada is the people:D.

Vlad, brake pads replaced and no problem yesterday after using park brake.
Lan , yes Pokemouche did have fuel at least last year. The fuel guy said they wave landing fees when you purchase fuel but I still received a bill.
Ron

Woodstock NB

Had the opportunity to visit Woodstock NB in Aug 2013 to visit with friends. Landed in Woodstock and met some great fellows who were very helpful and offered secure hanger space for the week I was there.
Great bunch of guys, thank you for everything Jack.

Back