What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chili Dinner / Fly-In Cynthiana, KY

Hey folks,

My EAA chapter is having a Chili Dinner / Fly-In this Sunday at 4pm. This is the first time we have tried something like this. I would love for some of the RV community to come out and join us. Hey.....Free Chili on a beautiful day. What more can you ask for.

We have also invited a couple High Schools that have an Aerospace program that we have been giving Young Eagle flights to. Hopefully some of these students and their families will come out.

Our goal for inviting them, is to get them and their families more acquainted with the our Airport and to feel welcomed to the flying community.

They are a wonderful and enthusiastic group of students. These are our future pilots, A&P, and aerospace engineers. You will truly enjoy meeting and talking with them, plus encouraging them about their future.

I would love to see several RVs in attendance, I think the students and their families would get a big kick out of seeing them. So come join us. Cynthiana-Harrison County Airport, (0I8) Kentucky

chili and cheap gas

"Free Chili on a beautiful day. What more can you ask for?"

How 'bout cheap avgas? Cynthiana-Harrison County has it!

Thanks for the heads up Gordon.

Back