What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

9A Road Trip from NY -> FL

jselvatici

Well Known Member
Hello VAF Team,
Tomorrow my journey starts to bring this 9A project from NY state to FL.
My friend and I will leave FL tomorrow and drive up, get it and drive back with an big (huge) enclosed trailer.
We are going to be on I-95 all the way.
Just want to have an idea who is close to this route, in case something happens and we need an extra set of hands.
We are not expecting surprises since everything was carefully serviced prior this trip.
Will try to document it with pictures as much as I can.
Wish us luck. Have a great weekend!

I am in St. Augustine, FL and REAL close to I-95. PM me if you want to stop for lunch or something while passing by.

:cool:

I'm close to Galin and also close to I-95 in Ponte Vedra (Between St. Augustine and Jacksonville). 904-613-5962.

Thank you all. Very well appreciated.
We are departing from east coast near cape Canaveral and the intention, if everything goes fine, is to overnight closer to the Carolina's border. Then on Sunday do the very long leg.

I?m in Yardley

Pennsylvania close to where 295 continues north and 95 goes east into NJ
Good luck with the trip. I?m sure you?ll be fine.

Richmond Hill, GA, just outside of Savannah, in case something comes up on your return trip. Several RV'ers at exit 21, Ridgeland, SC as well (3J1).

95 is horrible around the GA/SC line, most of the time.

North Carolina - Done
Virginia - Done
Washington- Done
NY - Done.
Thank you all for the availability. Will do the way back this week.

Get that bird flying!!

That would be the ideal... but not at this time.
Thank you all that PM me or post here with availability in case I need some support.
Kit is in Florida already, we arrived last night. Long trip, but everything is okay.
Now is inventory everything and trace a way to go towards make it a flying airplane.
Now is my turn to open a building log.
Wish you all the best.

Back