What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I'm Back.....

Auburntsts

Well Known Member
What'd I miss??? ;):D I'm sitting at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait waiting for my flight back to the US after a 6-month deployment to Afghanistan. After a few weeks of leave I'll be taking some additional time off to make a run at getting my 10 finished -- I was close before I stopped work back in December.

Anyway, looking forward to rejoining my extended family!

Hey there Todd,
Welcome back...now get back to work making noise in the shop!

Thank you for your Service, Todd.

First off, thank you for your service! I greatly appreciate your sacrifice.

Mega plus 1.
thumb.tif

My thanks too, Todd, for you service, and your safe return. We will be glad to see your 10 finished. What did you miss? ALOT of first flights!!!!!!
Tom

Thanks for your service and welcome back! We just sent three 130s over there. If you see a Charlotte tail, wave at them for me!

Not to be redundant BUT Thank You for your service, sir!

As for what you missed, well, absolutely nothing happened in Washington, DC and a lot of your fellow builders have made first flights.

Trifecta

Let's see, an Auburn Tiger serving our country and building a -10. I'll come help you finish it, or at least supervise.

Welcome home Todd!

Now get out in the shop and finish your -10!

PS. Thanks for keeping us all safe!

Hey Todd,

Glad you're finishing up & coming home. I'll be bringing a 747 into KWI on Wed night to bring some more of you guys home. Working on my -8 between trips.

Welcome back.

Welcome back Todd. You didn't miss much builders' life is very slow here you fit right in :)

Good morning

What'd I miss??? ;):D I'm sitting at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait waiting for my flight back to the US after a 6-month deployment to Afghanistan. After a few weeks of leave I'll be taking some additional time off to make a run at getting my 10 finished -- I was close before I stopped work back in December.

Anyway, looking forward to rejoining my extended family!

This post made my day! Welcome home, thanks a million for whatever you were doing and enjoy your time off!

Back