What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Demo flight in an RV10, Oshkosh

oren_rokach

Well Known Member
Hi RV10 builders,
I am currently in the process of building my RV10, Empenage almost completed. However, I haven't flown in an RV10 yet ;(
I am arriving all the way from Israel and was hoping to try out one of VAN's demo RV10, but it seems VANs demo flights in Oshkosh are for people who are still considering which kit to purchase. (I am invited to come their factory to fly one of course)
Anyone in the crowd arriving with an RV10, and would be happy to take me on a short ride, to boost up the motivation after 2000 rivets ? ;)
Beers afterwards are on me !

Thanks
Oren

Last edited:
I live about 50nm south of Oshkosh, and I'm planning to be there Wednesday - Sunday. I'd be happy to.

Or, if you can make it to KMWC, it would be a ton easier to get up and go anytime you'd want to go.

If you come to the RV-10 dinner on Sunday, I?m sure that you?ll find somebody willing to give you a ride.

I live about 50nm south of Oshkosh, and I'm planning to be there Wednesday - Sunday. I'd be happy to.

Or, if you can make it to KMWC, it would be a ton easier to get up and go anytime you'd want to go.

Thanks Matt! appreciate it !
sent you a private message

Back