What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2019 OSH RV-10 Dinner & Social 7/21

Due to delay with the wet grounds today assuming things get opened up how long will the cookout be going on?

No definitive end time, whenever food is gone, people leave or ??? Usually there are people hanging around until 9:00-10:00 or even later some years

Stuck in Michigan, am afraid someone else will have to take pictures unless it clears up in a hurry.
Bill Greenley

Bummed out

I've been packed and ready to go all day, but the EAA text alerts say no new campers until Scholler dries out more. Sorry that I'm going to miss the RV10 Social this year - it would have been just my second.

I was going to fly a Piper in but the new engine has less than 10 break-in hours, and I didn't want to risk getting into a low-power conga line like last year.

No RV10 Social. No HBC Beer Fest. I have my fingers crossed for the RV Social tomorrow night.

Oh well, time seems to be picking up speed lately, so next year will be here before I know it. Maybe I'll just leave the truck packed for KOSH 2020...

Back