What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT's Forum - Is it dead?

maniago

Well Known Member
Anyone know how to register to get on to GRTs company forum site? It asks me for a registration code to make sure I'm not a bot, but I have no idea where to get that from. I sure didnt get a reg code when I bought my HXRs etal (at least not that I'm aware of)..........

Thanks for any help.

Anyone know how to register to get on to GRTs company forum site? It asks me for a registration code to make sure I'm not a bot, but I have no idea where to get that from. I sure didnt get a reg code when I bought my HXRs etal (at least not that I'm aware of)..........

Thanks for any help.

It's not dead but it appears to be on life support. There is no link to it from their website, among other things. Their software guy checks in to answer the rare question.

I presume that the registration code is just some auto-generated thing from the forum website, but I'm not really sure.

It's not dead but it appears to be on life support. There is no link to it from their website, among other things. Their software guy checks in to answer the rare question.

I presume that the registration code is just some auto-generated thing from the forum website, but I'm not really sure.

Yes I was expecting an auto generate that you copy, as were all familiar with, but none shows up.

Also seems the Yahoo GRT group is just as dead................

Yes I was expecting an auto generate that you copy, as were all familiar with, but none shows up.

Also seems the Yahoo GRT group is just as dead................

I have been one of the moderators on the Yahoo group since the earliest days and you?re right - it was a very active place at one time, but has since dropped off to next to nothing, I see the occasional new registrant, but no new postings or questions. If people asked questions, I am pretty sure someone would pop up and answer - but with no activity, it just gets forgotten. Everything has a life cycle, I guess....

The GRT users web site seems to get about 4 posts per week, which are usually answered fairly promptly by GRT staff. However, since they re-did their home page, the link to the users web site has been missing. <GRTavionics.com/forum/>
I think you can log on as a guest. I forget how you register.

The GRT users web site seems to get about 4 posts per week, which are usually answered fairly promptly by GRT staff. However, since they re-did their home page, the link to the users web site has been missing. <GRTavionics.com/forum/>
I think you can log on as a guest. I forget how you register.

I can read posts, but as with any site, cant post without registering. But its ok now being sunday night. I have to call them tomorrow anyway, so I'll ask John what the scoop is. Just thought I was missing something obvious.

I have been one of the moderators on the Yahoo group since the earliest days and you’re right - it was a very active place at one time, but has since dropped off to next to nothing, I see the occasional new registrant, but no new postings or questions. If people asked questions, I am pretty sure someone would pop up and answer - but with no activity, it just gets forgotten. Everything has a life cycle, I guess....

Ok thanks. You should have seen my request to be let in to the party....I did it I think yesterday or the day before.

Hey Guys..I just registered there last week, but its not automated via the web site. You have to email GRT support..thru the GRT regular site..to get approved. They told me they did this because the site was getting spammed by non GRT owners, and they wanted to make it for their customers, or second hand GRT owners only.
I have asked several questions and the response from GRt has always been there the next day.
Don

Back