What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I Would like to meet Arizona RVers.

Kodiak

I'm New Here
Very long time forum lurker, first time poster! (Technically my second post)

I would like to meet and see any RVs in the Phoenix area. I may be up for flying somewhere if you are outside of Phoenix. I am currently trying to educate myself on the RV lineup in advance of purchasing one. Someday I would like to build a -10 but while I wait to do that I want to get into the community. I plan to purchase an 8 or a 7 but other models are still being entertained, particularly the 4. Tail wheels are preferable but that is also still a conceptual work in progress. I have never even sat in an RV so I would love to meet and see an RV up close!

I also posted a similar thread in the ?northwest region? as I am temporarily in Anchorage for work.

I don't think you will be disappointed. Coming from a Super Decathlon background the research I've done on the RV's is great. Started with an RV-4 in mind, but ended up deciding an RV-8 was the way to go for us. In the process of buying one now!

Kodiak, jumping in on your post. I'm a longtime lurker myself and just recently sold my Cherokee so I can get into a 4 or 8. Looking to link up with RVer's in AZ!

Back