What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ablescope Airbox picture access

Jesse

Well Known Member
I have a vividia borescope like many others here have used. I have the airbox wifi converter and the airbox app. I just can't figure out how to access the pictures from the airbox app so I can email them. Has anybody else done this?

Last edited:
If you can't find an "official" way of getting access to the photo, the other thing you can always do is just take a screenshot on your device while viewing the photo. The screenshot would then be available to send via e-mail.

Not perfect, but it's an option in a pinch.
(on iPhone you hit the power and home button at the same time)

Airbox photos

Jesse: at Sun-n-Fun I bought the whole package and have been satisfied with it so far. I downloaded the airbox app on my iPad and power the wifi box with a small external battery. After taking photos open the app and in the lower right corner of the screen is the symbol with mountains in a box, click on that and the photo files come up. Open them individually and you get a choice to save them in the regular photo album. From there manupilate just like any other photo.

Don Broussard
RV9 Rebuild in Progress
57 Pacer

Jesse: at Sun-n-Fun I bought the whole package and have been satisfied with it so far. I downloaded the airbox app on my iPad and power the wifi box with a small external battery. After taking photos open the app and in the lower right corner of the screen is the symbol with mountains in a box, click on that and the photo files come up. Open them individually and you get a choice to save them in the regular photo album. From there manupilate just like any other photo.

I had tried that, but tried again to push and hold on the Star and it saved it over. Thanks!

Back