What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Darcom - Vern Darley

KatanaPilot

Well Known Member
I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to Vern Darley, who came to my hangar at Mallard's Landing in Locust Grove for the inspection of our RV-7A.

Vern was exceptionally thorough, knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with. He found a few minor discrepancies and although I was a little embarrassed that he found anything, he did not make me feel foolish for my oversight. I was most impressed with his attention to detail and professionalism.

Once the RV-7A is flying, I intend to get back to the RV-10 project and I look forward to working with Vern again. I highly recommend him as an EAA Tech Counselor, for DAR services, pre-buys and any other needs you might have.

Thanks again, Vern!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0lza57dbqksu6c/IMG_4525.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
Krea, Congrats my friend on a job well done!!!! It was a pleasure working with you on your project.
Tom

Thank you!

And thanks to you too Tom for the kind words and the fabulous customer service.

Looking forward to first flight soon.

I?ll fix the link later tonight, sorry.

Congrats

Congratulations Krea!
Also to your son.
Working next to you in Synergy?s hanger for a week was a great pleasure.
I have many pictures of your airplane: ?OK, so this how it should be done on my plane?
Don?t hesitate to contact me when you visit NL.

Thanks Joop!

It was really enjoyable meeting you and your son and getting to know both of you! Great to hear you are making progress on your plane.

First engine run on the plane was yesterday, first flight hopefully next week.

If you ever in Atlanta, let me know. Next visit to the NL we will be sure to let you know, as well.

Back