What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Propeller Repair

stneki

Well Known Member
Patron
I have a metal Sensenich that I would like to have a good propeller shop check over. I am located in western Michigan. Any suggestions of who I should contact?

I have a metal Sensenich that I would like to have a good propeller shop check over. I am located in western Michigan. Any suggestions of who I should contact?

Your prop needs to go back to Sensenich. Contact them and they can ship you a box so you can send them your prop. The RV props have an aggressive pitch and not all prop shops are set up to accurately inspect/repair them.

Last edited:
Tiffin Aire located in northern Ohio is an authorized service center for Sensenich propellers. The do outstanding overhauls and repairs. They also do pick-ups and deliveries in Michigan. My buddy had his MT overhauled by them and they piked it up and delivered it when it was done. It looked factory new when he got it back. I bought my MT from them last spring and had it delivered to my home here in Howell MI. IIRC, that service was $150. The driver was on his way afterwards to Western Michigan University to pick up a prop there. Great company and great service. I highly recommend them. http://www.tiffinaire.com/en/Home.aspx

I’ve had fixed-pitch McCauleys done at both Sensenich in PA, and at H & S Propeller in White Lake, MI. I was happy with both.

An overhaul of a RV Sensenich prop should be no problem for any of the dealers/repair centers.

The issue is a re-pitch, both of the AZ Sensenich shops said they wouldn't/couldn't do it because of the twist/thickness. It went back to Sensenich. :)

Back