What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builders in and around Calgary

Nedimbek

I?m about to start building an RV-7 and looking for builders on a ongoing project around me in this group.
I?ve already met Ralph I. and I know Garett H. is in Edmonton.
Thanks in advance.

Builders near Calgary

I?m building a 14 in Beaumont. If you fly around Calgary I?ve probably talked to on the frequency. I work Calgary arrival, departure and VTA.
Kerry Busse

Welcome

I am over in Oyen Alberta. I built a 7 a few years back and flew it for a while. I ended up selling it but am now just starting my RV10 build. The empennage is uncrated and the paint/primer booth got set up today. Will be ordering the rest of the plane in quickbuild very soon. The 7 is a very nice choice on a two seat Vans. If you want to chat about anything please feel free to call. Good luck with it all.

Last edited:
I live in cold lake but my parents are in Airdrie. What exactly are you looking for?
I want to see a project in progress. This, I believe, might be great way to physically see the parts and processes in real.
You?re a great builder but a bit too far. I?ve found couple ongoing projects at High River EAA Chapter and planning on a visit at their monthly meeting.
BTW, I watched your recent video. It is awesome.
Thank you.

No prob

I'm in Calgary Airdrie way every once in a while. I've visited guys before just starting out and helped look at kit and explain any lingering questions. Send me a pm and when I'm in area I'll send you a text. I typically land at Sundre or Olds when I visit since my parents live just north Airdrie on occasion.

Made another video today with my daughter. Hope to have it produced before next weekend!

I'm in Calgary Airdrie way every once in a while. I've visited guys before just starting out and helped look at kit and explain any lingering questions. Send me a pm and when I'm in area I'll send you a text. I typically land at Sundre or Olds when I visit since my parents live just north Airdrie on occasion.

Made another video today with my daughter. Hope to have it produced before next weekend!

I will definitely contact you when the time comes.
Eager to watch your new video. Cheers.

Back