What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Audio alerts Skyview to GN350 - wiring

Tom Delaney

Well Known Member
In the RV-10 I recently purchased I would like to connect the Skyview audio out to the Garmin GMA 350 audio panel to hear the alerts. This connection was not made between the two units during the original build.
I see that I would use pins 13 (L) and 31 (R) of the Skyview. On the 350 I believe I would connect to alert audio 2 pins 15 (Hi)and 43 (Lo). The alert audio 1 is being used to connect to the GTN 650).
Is this correct?

Thanks,

In the RV-10 I recently purchased I would like to connect the Skyview audio out to the Garmin GMA 350 audio panel to hear the alerts. This connection was not made between the two units during the original build.
I see that I would use pins 13 (L) and 31 (R) of the Skyview. On the 350 I believe I would connect to alert audio 2 pins 15 (Hi)and 43 (Lo). The alert audio 1 is being used to connect to the GTN 650).
Is this correct?

Thanks,

13 and 31 on the SV get shorted together. If the 350 is like the 340 which I have, the 13/31 line goes to High, and use any Ground signal from the SV to go to Low.

13 and 31 on the SV get shorted together. If the 350 is like the 340 which I have, the 13/31 line goes to High, and use any Ground signal from the SV to go to Low.
On my setup I connected pins 13/31 of the SkyView together and connected that to pin 44 on the G340. As RV7A Flyer stated, connect the audio low to any ground on the SkyView bundle. At least this is how you do it with a G340 and it works great

:cool:

Back