What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CHRIS DROEGE VANS TRAINING MUST VISIT

ansonfogel

I'm New Here
I recently spent 3 days with Chris Droege - http://www.letsflyrvtraining.com/ - in Nampa, Idaho doing transition training in his pristine RV7. It was not just invaluable as RV training, it was the best flight training Ive ever had.

I walked away a better pilot, not just a competent RV pilot. Chris is a warm, crazy dude, and, he is a very dedicated and skilled TEACHER, not just not a skilled pilot and CFII. I learned more about how to fly well than I did about flying an RV, and I learned more than enough about flying an RV. I will go home and sit in my RV now, and will be a safer, better pilot.

I hear stories of people flying an RV the first time with no transition training and I just...can't imagine it. My entire 6.5 hours of flight plus ground school with Chris cost me 1100 bucks - less than any notable part on my RV.

Spend that, boys, spend it NOW.

What a great experience.

I'm fortunate in having Australian aerobatic champs assisting me and 30,000 hours plus pilots passing on their experience. It's such a confidence builder.:cool:

I may get to Salt Lake City one day. I have a Kirkham Cobra roadster from your neighborhood shop. :)

Back