What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pirep for Up North Aviation

Fly2KiteSurf

Hello all,

I wanted to pass on some great experiences I've had working with Up North Aviation, Bill Morelli.

Over the last year, Bill has engraved two different sets of fuel caps for me, as well as fabricate some custom instrument panel parts.

He's fast, his work is excellent, Bill is very quick to respond to emails & phone calls, and I look forward to working with him again.

Here's a link to his website: http://www.upnorthaviation.com

I highly recommend Up North Aviation!

Enjoy,
Sean Reynolds

Bill cut a Onex panel I built for a friend's project (now flying). He was very patient and really wanted to make sure we were happy with the finished product. If I ever re-do the RV-6 panel completely, he's going to cut it!

Bill has done two jobs for me and they turned out beautiful and were very reasonably priced. Great service and great value.

Outstanding service from Up North Aviation!

Bill worked with us on a new panel design for our RV-4 using our pre-existing gauges and even match drilled the rivet holes for our inspection panel flange. Everything lined right up as expected. We even had cut outs oversized slightly to compensate for powder coating.

Back