What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finding an exhaust

RyanB

Hi Everyone

So my RV4 is going to be fitted with a Conical mounted 0360.

Vans doesn?t sell Exhausts for this combo and advised I contact Vetterman exhaust directly but I am having no luck getting an email back from them. Does anyone know their correct contact info?

Does anyone else have this combo in a 4 and can I ask for where you got your exhaust from.

Thank you

I have a conical mount O360 in my early RV4. I went with the four pipe Vetterman. It's been 10 years or more but I seem to remember the installation was straight forward. It's been trouble free. I'd try calling them if they don't respond to email.

Cameron Smith
RV4 serial #68

keep trying till you get the folks at Vetterman. They know their stuff. I used their 4 pipe set up on my conical mount o-320. quick and easy install, works great. some of the best money I spent

Skip

Vetterman 4 Pipe..

As others have said, go with the Vetterman 4 pipe...you will get proper fit,sound,and reliability.

Thank you

Thanks for all the help, I have spoken to Clint (Great Guy) and all is sorted! A Vetterman pipe it will be😄 very excited

Back