What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Skyview Touch to be discontinued?

scottmillhouse

Well Known Member
I just recently received my Skyview Touches for my current project. (Cut panel with switches and the HDX shadows them so I wanted the Touch)

They told me they will very soon quit selling them. The will still sell the non-touch, assume they are keeping it for the low cost SE entry product. If you need the touch you better order if you want new with warranty else you have the used market.

I just recently received my Skyview Touches for my current project. (Cut panel with switches and the HDX shadows them so I wanted the Touch)

They told me they will very soon quit selling them. The will still sell the non-touch, assume they are keeping it for the low cost SE entry product. If you need the touch you better order if you want new with warranty else you have the used market.

Probably safe to assume they will continue to sell Skyview HDX (which also has a touchscreen interface), but perhaps not the Skyview Classic with touchscreen.

Back