What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 D-ESOT First Flight

Harald

Sponsor
Dear RV friends,
I would like to share my successfull D-ESOT RV7/72535 first flight happiness in this amazing, entertaining and helpful VAF. I enjoyed working on my RV every minute and, like many of you, the building process was accomplished by up and downs, sense of achievement, and also moments to cry due to paint issues. Thank you Doug for this information platform, as a passive member I read regularly in the forum and got specific information for my project from it. I also got information about new products and the corresponding addresses to spent a lot of money :)
D-ESOT configuration is: ECI Titan OX-360 A4HIN (-FIS) with Silver Hawk FI, Christen inv.oil, Andair loud fuel pump :rolleyes:, Andair gascolators, G3X touch single screen/all you can connect, GNS430W, GTR225A, PS5000X, GTX335.
The first flight was conducted in EDVE (Braunschweig) by Georg from Hamburg, enjoy viewing the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2GSVsGPjow

1586013164.jpg

1586013196.jpg

49737853607_d670bd9ca0_o.jpg

Best regards,
Harald

Congratulations!!!!!

Beautiful plane you have there. Many happy returns and flights sir!

v/r,dr

Herzliche Gl?ckw?nsche

Congrats.

You didn't mention but I'd bet there is a German MT Propeller pulling you along; possibly one of the few components where the shipping price didn't exceed the price of the component.

Congratulations!

Excellent build, excellent flight, excellent video.

You must be very proud.

Congratulations,
Peter

Herzlichen Glückwunsch aus der “Nachbarschaft”.
Ich hoffe demnächst zu folgen.....

Congrats from “near by”.
Hope to do the same in the near future.

See you around.
Many happy landings.

Congrats ! Great plane.

you don't know how lucky you are to be able to fly in Germany with this sky ;)

Herzlichen Gl?ckwunsch

Great looking bird. If you ever need a new destination... Come on over to EDLT. Coffee/Beer is on me.

Thanks

Thank you for the replies, I will be glad to visit you in edlt.. just 40 RV min:D from here

Harald

Wunderbar

Wunderbar and congratulations. May you have many good years on your magic flying carpet

Sauber Harald, Sauber!!!! Herzlichen Gl?ckwunsch!

Meine 7 steht in Leutkirch und ich werd dir hoffentlich bald folgen.

Gru?
Kay

Back