What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Hangar Banners are now available

Pmerems

Well Known Member
Advertiser
HANGAR BANNERS™ News: RV-10 Banners are now available ($49.00)
RV-10.JPG

ExperimentalAero is proud to introduce HANGAR BANNERS™. Now you can dress up your Hangar, Shop or Man Cave with dynamic 3’ x 5’ motivational vinyl banners of your favorite RV. Whether you are a RV builder, owner or just an RV enthusiast these banners are for you. The robust vinyl and inks used will hold up to the high temperatures in your hangar or indirect sunlight. The banners are printed on demand and drop shipped to your address from the printer. Orders are processed at the end of each week and may take approximately 2 weeks to fulfill.

Several banners to choose from: RV-4, RV-6, RV-6A, RV-7, RV-7A, RV-8, RV-9, RV-9A, RV-10, RV-14, and RV-14A and coming soon RV-12. You can even select the canopy configuration (Slider or Tip-up) and whether your cowl has a scoop (Vertical Induction FI or Carbureted Engine) or no scoop (Horizontal Induction FI engine) to match your RV or future RV.

Please visit the ExperimentalAero website (www.experimentalaero.com) for more information on this new exciting product. Or click on the link www.experimentalaero.com/products/Hangar-Banners/Hangar-Banners.html to get to the Hangar Banners web page.

Moderators-ExperimentalalAero is a paid advertiser on VAF, please do not move this post to the VAF Classified forum.

Dream it, Build it, Fly it

Last edited:
RV-10 Banner

I just got my RV-10 Banner in the mail. It looks AWESOME! Thanks Paul. I might even buy a second, once I have a hangar. I don't think I'll take the one down in my home shop..:)

I just got my RV-10 Banner in the mail. It looks AWESOME! Thanks Paul. I might even buy a second, once I have a hangar. I don't think I'll take the one down in my home shop..:)

Mine arrived on Monday. It will up in the hangar tonight. Looks good!

Back