What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sport Pilot DPE

patmiller

My son is trying to finish his sport pilot training in my RV-12 in Houston Area.

We are having a devil of a time getting in contact with the only DPE doing sport pilot there.

I know that DPE can travel out of their FSDO area now. Anyone know of one that would be willing to come out to Houston (travel covered of course)

My son is trying to finish his sport pilot training in my RV-12 in Houston Area.

We are having a devil of a time getting in contact with the only DPE doing sport pilot there.

I know that DPE can travel out of their FSDO area now. Anyone know of one that would be willing to come out to Houston (travel covered of course)

I see that you haven?t received any recommendations in a few days, so let me suggest a California-based Sport DPE who may be willing to go to Texas.
Matt Litnaitzki. He?s at The Sling Flying Club/The Airplane Factory in Torrance (KTOA).

I see that you haven’t received any recommendations in a few days, so let me suggest a California-based Sport DPE who may be willing to go to Texas.
Matt Litnaitzki. He’s at The Sling Flying Club/The Airplane Factory in Torrance (KTOA).

Louis Zamperini lived in Torrance, CA. Must be a good place...

Worth searching if you don't know who Louie is.

Back